We encourage pre-application visits to the school to experience in person our friendly school community. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion about any aspect of working at Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary School please contact the Headteacher, Mr J Day on 01522 868287 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should be aware that the Safer Recruitment Guidelines are followed and that Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) and barred list check and please be aware that written references will be taken up at shortlisting stage, prior to interview.
Swinderby All Saints Primary School – EYFS, Year 1 & Year 2 Teacher
(Temporary, full time post from Tuesday 20 February to cover maternity leave).
A positive and inclusive primary school in rural Lincolnshire is currently looking for a temporary teacher who is passionate about teaching and cares about the development of pupils. Graded "Good" in all areas in 2012, the school has a clear vision to make itself the best it can be and gives its teachers every opportunity to succeed.
This Primary school is well-located between the City of Lincoln and the town of Newark on Trent, with good results and fantastic behaviour. Teachers promote enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude to learning, which builds pupils' confidence and makes the school a wonderful place to work.
A class of EYFS, Year 1 & Year 2 pupils. The class is strongly supported by highly qualified Teaching Assistants.
The school is interested in candidates who can demonstrate the following:
Applicants should note that this post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance and be aware that written references will be taken up at short listing stage, prior to interview.
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2017 at 9:00am. Interviews: Thursday 14th December – All day.
Senior Administrator (No supervisory experience)
Grade G5 12 - 15 per annum pro rata (£19,238 - £21,745)
We are seeking a competent, friendly, efficient, flexible and reliable individual to fill the role of Senior Administrator at Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary School. The contract will be a temporary post until 31.08.2018 for 32 hours per week
The right candidate will play a key role in providing excellent administrative and reception services as
well as a high level of financial support, the right candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic, enjoy
working with children and relish working in a very busy environment.
The postholder will require:
• excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with children and adults;
• proven clerical and financial experience, with a good head for numbers;
• experience of monitoring budgets and financing reporting;
• have previous experience of working in a similar position within a school/college;
• confident ICT skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with school specific software e.g. Aggresso and Integris is essential
• excellent telephone manner and efficiency in note taking;
• initiative and outstanding organisational skills;
• the ability to work calmly when under pressure and to prioritise effectively;
• the ability to work well within a team;
• to maintain confidentiality at all times;
• a commitment to continuous personal development.
We will provide training and ongoing support where required but it is important that the applicant is confident to carry out duties from the start.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher,
Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary School, High Street, Swinderby. Lincoln. LN6 9LU.