This is Our Mission Statement:
Our intention is that all children, regardless of language, faith or culture, should feel valued as individuals.
As a school with a Christian Foundation, we are guided by Christian Values.
As part of this heritage we are in a position to offer a firm foundation for a more just multicultural society that celebrates tolerance and diversity.
We regard all children as being of equal value and our aim is to show by our curriculum, attitudes and values that cultural diversity is welcome in our school. Our intention is that all children, regardless of language, faith or culture, should feel valued as individuals.
Our School Aims:
- to ensure that the curriculum enables children to grow in knowledge, skills and understanding
- to build Christian values into the ethos and teaching without exerting pressure to believe
- to encourage the spiritual and moral development of the whole school community
- to encourage the active involvement of its foundation governors and local clergy
- to build sympathetic and constructive relationships between home, community and school, which provide preparation for the pupil’s entry into the wider society
- to show concern and care for all the teaching staff, non-teaching staff and parents, as well as pupils
- to develop a positive attitude and respect for the school buildings and its environment